Holiday Unit


4 1/2 days this week! 4 days next week! I survived Parent/Teacher conferences last week. Oh My Goodness! If you didn't get a chance to download it, my Holiday Unit is FREE!!!
It has a ton of stuff to do. Math, Literacy Activities, Books to read, etc. 

My buddy teacher, Linda, and I are going to use these for the next two weeks. She is a second grade teacher. We get together at least once a month to have our little ones have some social academic time together. We make ourselves do it because: 1. It's fun, 2. It's important that the kids know that educational stuff can be fun, and 3. It's so good for them to work together. 




Click on the link below.





What are you doing to keep sane these last few days?

2 comments

  1. Wow! Super generous of you, Beth Ann! THank you so much. I'm gonna give you a shout out later today!! BTW, I love your wintery background.
    Take care!

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This unit is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing! Merry Christmas!
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top