Checking TPT

I check it every day. My sales, my views, my downloads. I get such a thrill out of seeing how many teachers have downloaded my stuff. I LOVE IT! 
So, now everything on my TPT store is FREE> 

I am in the holiday spirit already. 
Can't you feel it? 
The lights are up, the decorations are "just so", the students are not with us anymore! :) 
Where do they go? HMMMM??? 
Let's just hope we can keep them somewhat entertained. 

Here is a small preview of my next unit I am working on. 


3 comments

  1. Wowza! You are in the Christmas spirit! Thank you for sharing!! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! :) Thanks so much!

    I can't wait for *winter fun* :)

    smatadam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU so much for your generosity!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top