I'm thankful!


1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?
I am thankful for my students of course. I am VERY thankful for the two Teacher's Assistants I have. I could not make it through the day without them!!!



2. What person are you most thankful for?
I am thankful for my husband (and family). I know there is no way I could do what I do without him. He is such a rock for me and our family. There are many things he puts up with that others wouldn't. I appreciate him so much. 

3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
It's very hard to narrow this down. I get so many different things from different blogs. I am in awe of what you all can do! I love that something that I love to do makes me a better teacher!

The First Grade Parade was the first blog I ever looked at. She inspired me (and still does).

What the Teacher Wants was the second blog that I was stalking. What great activities and information.

Ladybug Teacher Files has given me more ideas for my blog than I can use!


You are all amazing and inspire me everyday!

4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?


5. What are you most thankful for?

My family.



These pictures were taken by Jennifer Wolsey. You should check out her site. She has an AMAZING eye!!!

No comments

Back to Top