Great Freebies

Wow! There are so many great ideas out there for Halloween time. I am so excited to use them in my classroom.

Mrs. Freshwater has added two great Candy Corn matching for a Phonics Center and a Math Center.

Katie and Dave over at Two Can Do It created a great CVC Nonsense Word activity. If you have to do any interventions.... (ha!) I am always looking for creative ideas to get them more motivated.

I can't wait to work with my colleague, Linda on this bat lesson. Jodi, at Fun in First shared these cool bat activities.

Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching posted some Halloween Calendar Cards. They are so cute!

There's just a few. I keep finding great stuff! Thanks for sharing everyone. Now I will get to work on my own.

Have a wonderful long weekend!

Beth Ann




No comments

Back to Top