So much going on...so little time to blog.  
I am hoping to have more time since I have the first week under my belt. My class is wonderful. I have two AMAZING teacher's aides in my classroom. I don't know what I would do without them. 
My students are working hard to get into routines, learning the rules, and making new friends. They are doing such a great job.
I made up a calendar binder with the help of some other blogs. I will post in later in the week when I have everyone's information so I can credit everyone. It has worked so well. All the students are engaged the entire time. 
I have dove into Daily 5. I have so many of you to thank for great resources. You are really helping me out. We had four minutes of Read to Self on Friday. I was so proud of them!
Here are just some of you who have helped me out so much with Daily 5:

The Two Sisters (of course)

These are just a couple of the resources I have found. I will post back and tell you how things are going. 

No comments

Back to Top